2 Mayıs 2011 Pazartesi

MUSIC

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE ? We can come across this question everywhere.To give an example, when we meet a new friend , he or she probably ask it to identify you.Most people like some kind of music such as: pop, rock, classic, jazz, rap... etc. but some people can focus on just one kind of music and they reflect everything about music. If I mention about my music, I can say something. I like most kind of music and I listen but I extremely like classic music. Music is  significant part in my life. In addition, I think I cannot live without music. Music means love in my literature. When I fall in love, I want to listen to music. I believe that music strengthens my love. Chopin is one of the most wonderful entertainer , I have ever heard. I love Chopin's sharp minor. AND also I love James Blunt' s songs( all of them) . Lastly, Tarkan is the Turkish favorite singer.

1 yorum:

  1. Interesting post... I liked how you said that you think music strengthens your love. It's amazing how much power music actually has, isn't it? I also couldn't live without music. For instance, as I write this I am listening to Elisa by Jane Birkin.

    YanıtlaSil